Perpetual Employee of the Month
And the featured employee is ....
Jason! - Special Assistant to the President
"Hello, I'm Jason, the President's Special Assistant. My chores range from:
- Chief Greeter & Receptionist (everyone goes through me 1st),
- Chief Shredder (my favorite job, usually done after hours or when left alone),
- Primary Hole Digger (my own personal filing system),
- Weekend Company Retreat Facilitator and Hiking Leader (I'm real good at this)
My Favorite Quotes:
First day on the job
- "If you got a bone to pick with someone, better bring it to me first"
- "Let me chew on it for a while"
- "You're barking up the wrong tree"
- "Boy, you really took a bite out of that one"
- "Doggonit, where's my lunch"
Chillin at The Annual Bridge Retreat